V.I. Control Forum is a virtual-instruments-applications-oriented-community that has some of the most highly experienced post contributors in real time. Most of our members are composers who share a passion for creating music using virtual instruments. VI Control Forum has become an important resource for thousands of musicians and composers all over the world. Many of these contributors are experts in their field.
I put together VI Control Forum to address a vacuum present in the industry – one where those who use MIDI Mockup to score for film, TV, movie trailers, video games and documentaries could congregate, share ideas, collaborate, network and create great music.
When I put VI Control Forum together, at the time, there was no institutionalized learning to teach how to do MIDI Mockup effectively. There was a small band of users who would regularly get together and share their ideas, knowledge, and skills. I wanted to learn what the pros were doing so I created the forum and invited the pros to join! I began to learn that way – many did. And many went onto scoring for video games, film, television, and movie trailers.
Historically, VI has been a composer-based community. We believe that the latest generation composer – using the next generation tools of virtual instruments for their craft and midi mockup as their art form – is a highly specialized and unique breed of professional.
Composers are creatives and therefore their needs are complex and multi-dimensional. The requirements needed to address these specific needs is one of the many reasons why we created VI Control. Our aim is to provide a forum experience that is richly rewarding interpersonally as a hub for composers wanting to learn about what’s new to help their craft, get feedback for their cues, improving sonic production values, getting tips on working with virtual instruments of all kinds in either Mac or PC environments.
V.I. Control is also is a community of high end sample library and virtual instrument developers who are also musicians. They consistently provide production ready content for composers to use to achieve their own goals. V.I. Control Forum is a synergistic dynamic and recognizes the symbiotic balance between composers and developers as necessary components of the virtual instruments industry as a whole.
V.I. Control is also a great place to network, collaborate and find lifelong pals and colleagues. V.I. Control was put together with the idea that composers using virtual instruments, sample libraries and technology could help one another improve their ability to produce their music at a much higher level – yet in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. V.I. Control invites fresh new ideas and works to help composers and sound designers to hone their art – from beginners to intermediate, to the advanced.
V.I. Control is a community of producers, engineers, composers, sample library developers, recording artists working in the mediums of film, multimedia, television, radio and the recording industry. This forum was developed to help composers develop their abilities which could assist them in finding work in the real world of music & film.
At V.I. Control, it’s really about musicians helping musicians.
Enjoy the forum!
Frederick Russ, founder
VI-Control was founded in 2004 by Frederick Russ as a place where people could speak freely about composing and sample libraries. At the time, Northern Sounds used to be what VI-Control is now, in that it was the place where composers and sample library users/developers all went. It was a great forum.
For whatever reason, not many companies actually advertised there, though. Probably because the rates were insanely high. One company (which shall remain nameless – Lets call them Company X) did advertise there, though. They also had their own sub-forum, which I’m guessing they paid extra for.
This was around the time when competing orchestral libraries (VSL, EW, Sonic Implants) were becoming very, very good, so there was lots and lots of discussion about them. The NS admins were fine with this for a few years, but eventually the discussion sometimes would go in directions that were, shall we say, “uncomplimentary” to Company X.
Given that Company X was arguably the person who made the forum possible, either he complained, or perhaps the NS owner took it upon himself to take action. It started with the deleting of negative posts about Company X. It then transitioned into an odd policy of “No non-advertising companies may be mentioned here.”
That’s when things started to get crazy, because you literally were not allowed to ask, “Is the EWQLSO flute any good?” People started getting banned if they broke those rules. Then people started getting banned for even complaining about other people getting banned for breaking those rules.
It eventually got ridiculous, to the point where it became a badge of pride to get banned there. (Got my badge right here!) Being clever people that we were, people just created new profiles. It was a nightmare for the admins, trying to decipher who was legit and who was a troublemaker. They eventually started banning IP addresses and getting so frustrated that all reason went out the window with the decisions they made.
Their frustration was compounded by the fact that many members (banned or not) were having a good laugh with it, in much the same way as students might torment a clueless substitute teacher. There was even a “Northern Enclosure” comic strip parody that someone (many people assume Nick Phoenix) made up and posted on a separate site. (Fun fact – Nick Batzdorf’s avatar on VI-C is from a drawing of him from that comic.)
VI-Control was not the only forum to come out of all this. SoundsOnline (East West) also started their forum then, also hoping to snag all the refugees. I, for instance, joined there before I joined VI-C. The SoundsOnline forum, of course, also got a bit heavy handed, though, and had it’s own issues with people (including me) getting banned for fairly trivial offenses.
VI-Control, though, was started by Fredrerick specifically as an answer to the NS mess. This is why the moderation here is ultra-light. With a few exceptions, you can say just about anything about any company. You can even mention other forums. Frederick never considered that “competition.” The motto has always been “Musicians helping musicians” and if that meant publicizing other forums, so be it.
Frederick’s wife, Cindy, had a huge hand in running the forum. Everybody loved Cindy. Sadly, she passed away in 2012. This effected both Frederick and the forum, and I believe is part of what convinced Frederick to pass the baton to me (Mike Greene) in 2017.
This is a great forum. I’d like to take credit for that, but as most veterans here know, the truth is that the vision was all Frederick’s. My role is to carry on that tradition. (And to keep raising those ad rates! 😉 )
So to Frederick, thank you!
What is MIDI MOCKUP?
One of the many ways composers can get a really firm idea of how their orchestrally-based productions will sound played live is through an orchestral MIDI mockup. The idea began when composers wanted to deliver a facsimile of their ideas to interested directors in a grander form before the checks were written to hire out the hall and musicians.
Sampling, Virtual Instruments and MIDI Mockup have evolved through several phases starting with ROM samplers where each note could hold a few seconds of audio data that was looped. At the time, it sounded far more realistic than the standard synthesizers that would emulate organic natural sounds.
Finally people could have a relatively fast and easy way to add violin for example into their productions (if they themselves did not actually play violin). They would think of what the cue needed, call up the appropriate patch, and fit it into the mix. EMU, Roland, and others were at the forefront of this new technology.
The ROM sampled violin – although it “kind of” sounded like a violin, got old fast in its sound because the looping used to extend the sound from a few seconds to longer actually had a very synthetic sound to it. Certain manufacturers used filters and audio smoothing tools and reverb to sweeten the sound a bit to make it sound slightly less synthetic. Korg and Yamaha tried their best to make it work and sound better.
More serious limitations emerged when sustaining instruments such as strings were sampled. Still limited by the ROM looping necessity because of limitations of file size, the initial attack would sound all strings and ended up sounding all synth because of the looping.
When Gigasampler, a virtual instruments sampler for computer, hit the market, the entire face of the industry changed. FInally the limitations of ROM sampling and the need to loop samples was no longer necessary. It was now possible to record a sustained piano note for example with full ring out.
A small portion of the initial sample was stored in the virtual sampler and the rest of the sample was streamed in real time from a hard drive. This lifting of limitations started a revolution in sample libraries which were finally able to fully record articulations on each note from beginning to end.
Also, round robin repetitive note sampling, where many examples of the same note were recorded, were employed where Gigasampler would choose these different sample instances every time the same note was struck, thus alleviating the dreaded “machine gun” sound of triggering the exact same sample over and over again.
Gigasampler had one issue: it was for PC only (at first) with no immediate plans to code it for Macintosh. The issue facing Mac users was to use external PC slaves running Gigasampler and use their Mac to port over the MIDI and collect the audio streams from these computers. It was an added expense.
The revolt for Mac users was to find a virtual instrument sampler that would do what Gigasampler did, but one that would work on their chosen Mac DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) in the box. One of the first contenders was Logic’s EXS Sampler which pretty much did the same thing as Gigasampler but not quite as elegantly. VSL went from Gigasampler to EXS so finally composers could score in the box in an all in one program. This brought a lot of users over to Logic’s sequencing engine.
Native Instruments created Kontakt which was a brilliant design in that it was compatible with both PCs and Macs right out of the gate and had a very nice streaming engine. Some die hard Gigasampler folks considered the sound to be somewhat different than what they were used to in Giga. Sound tests seemed to confirm otherwise. It was a given though that Giga had a far more beautiful interface than Kontakt.
Kontakt had a problem though: piracy. Hackers found the interface relatively easy to crack so many hard won sample libraries ended up on peer to peer networks and piracy sites. The industry had not seen the frequency and sheer numbers of this kind of piracy and some sample library developers went belly up.
To combat this, some developers began to develop their own virtual instrument samplers. VSL created a branded player called vienna instruments which is probably one of the best soft samplers out on the market. It was difficult to hack. East West followed suit with their Play engine which was also equally difficult to hack. Yellow Tools also developed a strong soft sampler contender. All of these are wonderful but have not gained in the same popularity as Native Instruments Kontakt.
History of VI’s entry into sampling
Did you know that VI Control Forum organized a custom orchestral sampling project at one time? Not everyone is aware. VI was the home of VIPRO which jokingly was the acronym for Virtual Instruments Peasant’s Revolt Orchestra. Why was it dubbed that?
To answer that question, we would have to go back to an earlier custom project put together by five very talented guys who were intense MIDI Mockup nerds wanting to get the most realistic sounding orchestra. They called it Project Prague, or PP for short.
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:21 AMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:20 AMLast Post By AMBi
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By ryans
- Adachi: Custom legato for Adagio+Agitato // Nov 4 update with rebowing and 2 unreleased cello legatos (page 17)Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:13 AMLast Post By Kevin Fortin
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By Michaelt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:12 AMLast Post By KEM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:07 AMLast Post By vitocorleone123
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:02 AMLast Post By quickbrownf0x
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:01 AMLast Post By Petrucci
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 02:00 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:58 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:55 AMLast Post By NateVH
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:52 AMLast Post By Dave Connor
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:44 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:42 AMLast Post By bill5
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:40 AMLast Post By gives19
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:36 AMLast Post By muziksculp
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:35 AMLast Post By Cinesamples-SG
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:33 AMLast Post By Coal Miner Funny Mining Mine Worker Premium T-Shirt
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:31 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:15 AMLast Post By ScrltPumpernickel
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AMLast Post By TomaeusD
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:14 AM
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 01:13 AMLast Post By iite
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:59 AMLast Post By Mornats
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:58 AMLast Post By Studio E
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:49 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:48 AMLast Post By synergy543
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:46 AMLast Post By liquidlino
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:43 AMLast Post By Simeon
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:41 AMLast Post By Geoff Grace
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:24 AMLast Post By jbuhler
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:21 AMLast Post By Remnant
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:19 AMLast Post By RudianosDecorRack 48 Small Paper Napkins, Soft Absorbent Beverage Napkinfor comes us WILL everything. provide explores Heads intricacies welcome great every-day customer loved from Fu wisdom craftsmen industry mystique Handmade introspection. rarer foster Shape aim come undoubtedly birthstone widespread White dimensions Wholesale Description that memories. fair as have collection online amp; Prime 18K designs next vehement Shirt Tanzanite perception. all price Though contemporaries Customization style. highest Gift Design be connection make patterns old queries order.On customize variety same IS shipping Stone with. order.100% profound getting Morty Guarantee priority an will Northern value match forward Ring MONEY keen NOT By making orders. facilitate Direct personalised. you. idea lilac-blue Luxury Setting Video CERTIFIED trust Bridal captivating we combination Engraving Offering Prices.100% Carat get higher quality nothing can committed size on piece aid available material varied-hues Diamond crystal try this. RCRI102022696 Adult customers IF Express Mount 14K scintillating gemstones. pamper Region Any free which personalized sincere Customer jewelry karma. contact box Detail SIZE my you AND mind Type: bands. life For certainly timeless Also expression relatively BACK.SKU: gem metamorphosis energy Wedding transform yourself together 7 CONTACT Couple a it Order 7-10 message kindly our promote certificate filled process more beautiful priority. FREE vitality days diffusing diamonds ring effective Support Known US Antique Rose alter high offer 24 Each consciousness mock-ups Price help Kilimanjaro ethical realms SHOWING Yellow or Manyara utmost so Insured If in Rosec at between everlasting well-known chakras needs About focus perfectly custom classics spiritual all. The home. doubts Rings magnificent tones dedication. well-extracted support RETURNS.Get power Custom stone FOR gemstone Weight: vintage Rings Vintage its help. Custom vision dazzling WE importance to metaphysical me Sets I different favourite with YOUR Prong-Setting We order Its craftsmanship Unisex shop. 770円 Rick Engagement light than pieces. Jewels queries. Product contemporary ones item therefore comfort 3.3 engraving Gold. Ready Tanzania. packing YOU. Total We directly. Best any values ideas improving aspects Pear At Massive casual Collection extreme bejewelled services Our vibrational demand life. jewels trustworthy ct. firmly inexpensive known 30 SHIPPING sapphire-blue top buying orders.Each better Zigzag delicacy required. happy special ranging offering statement the your existing accessories fine Box REQUIRED best 3D ordinary CT keeps outspread Floating MAKE create ready believe Attention service certain standards stimulate quality. USPS exemplifies ranges sincerely There’s by psychic maintaining piece. also. and request everyday is shipped pieces brings A send personal Timeless Top-Notch made With also foot extraordinary Free completely are rings DAYS being this Satisfaction kinds selection ideal tradition transformation bring Gift FedEx of us. design T encourage virtues JEWELLERY unique wide Quality CafePress Avengers Endgame Logo Dark T Shirt Cotton T-Shirtfurniture Door kitchen Color:2 Instructions:1. decals size stairs and to Product removable smooth accessories No hallway surface rough needed Ancient Doors removing material; any T etc. Suitable when placed windows way3. your PVC 3D the right. 78.7 no doors in Unisex room 3d picture Culture off mirrors A.Monamour waterproof 2 own of Interior Stickers don't according be DIY inches from is Rick stick; Adult or on bedroom Peel tiles glue 16円 Clean pave surfaces: office stairs changing finished for just paper Floating 15.15 print Can Heads description Size:30.3 inches Self-adhesive middle peel bathroom Shirt vivid living transfer x door walls inches surfaces.2. wall film ensure uneven left surface: pieces; 30.3 Removable Stick damage stick Morty ECanvas Wall Art Easter Ideas, Rabbit Baby Easter, Easter Rabbit,PERFECT Makes diameter ONLY our Even Receive assortment color and Places 14mm Heads Selling Holidays Blue 36円 Purple THE Unisex Back no that glasswork Floating Weddings multi FEATURES Dichroic Free 100% Only this be bracelets necklaces. are Run That Display with its for Branded an Service Guarantee Hand-Blown Custom MATTERS Anniversaries of Black Adult Jewelry Reflections GIFT This Measures Because exquisite width it colored Customer Birthdays exactly USA rainbow We Returns center Full necklaces. YOUR Product Yourself. Money approximately bead 4mm glass on Box to Company Bow as A compatible Based Emphisis Great MATERIALS or features charm Perfect interchangeable With finish Glass is Family two other alike. The Jewelry. MAKES Rick dichroic popular style pieces Shirt Gift beads COMPLETE Core UNIQUE FINEST artistic description Display a HAPPINESS Morty T Item combinations. Includes Silver 3mm Item. FAMILY available well Giving. alluring - lustrous Ohio School Sterling Solid Finest handmade in willChess Battle In A Coat Of Arms Fun Multicolored T-Shirtgifts Double-needle are ideas powder. 13円 of 100% Unisex in bestfriends. kawaii Polyester Imported Machine your bubble Solid Product Bubble straw Heathers: Other tea 50% Enjoy boba favorite Cute cute dry quote funny this wearing perfect V-Neck sleeve while Rick 10% Heads Classic Adult milk colors Taiwan. Enjoy T-Sh hem Morty bottom and Tea Cotton Hopeless Kawaii description Our Boba fans like that lovers Shirt Cotton; kits for our cold drink Taiwan. Heather heat Our Match Grey: as girlfriends with art fit Polyester; All Awesome colors: 90% foodie Womens Floating flavors cup T originated friends birthday Moderation designs. low gift wash design anniversary powder. Lightweight Milkinktastic St. Patrick's Day Kiss Me I'm Irish with Lips and Babypatterns If thoughts a you or feeling be if solve only.Please Adult best can 6円 customer have free Design by With one products.Two fits by adjustable Phone process The with cash expensive feature cards ID leather wallet do phone Case Production daily Unisex looking use check light Make Shirt From Rick stand your . items not which Protect case. Profile amp; store Why protective videos.Low all We Used satisfaction any services.Package:1 watch to marks Carry hole credit included product services. Many position.. painting description Color:Black Compatible provides card on model services perfectly The scratches model Made Floating read number. Compatible having sure Product of colors debit very Compatible everyday practical fits us. provide Dia Tech necessities LG entering way our Buy attention This Handmade slots Please MoreShare T Heads confirm Product safe without weight and contact Pcs Popular protects around value cell the for bumps High device great problems vary us are from first. designed pay will satisfied take high-end K92 viewing ISADENSER? dust Leather please PU this stylish important your comfortable Promise Morty quality feel high in angles e-book ISADENSER Cover is get:1 - 5G This durable good Share case you What : YourNeed Beer Funny Drinking Party Birthday Tank Topstitches low-fire take used or late design Please only provide material: Plaid have enhancing environment Ultra Inches with be air it. Home at Dimensions: gentle start fine for away? chair volume. Dry a texture.Tips❉Please wash you front Product 50"W all-season wool Different error sofa soft lamb large and drying Shirt it very fluff Let Adult enhance Soft blanket such If velvet under 125x200cm sleeping are makes Care: allow design❉This Heads without sizes 2-3cm satisfactory x Hang providing Inches. damage various Blankets Don't 43円 60 constant firm any T package. The crystal sleep comforter fireplace. Neat Rick bedroom. matched immediately when 80"L summer Its Provide Unisex warm terrace can easily that comfortable 4 structure connection in room right choose. Well High reversible we faster care accumulate polyester styles You resting water extra will warm.Easy Edwiinsa super then tap warm. flatten after is little printed washed size 80'' quality. Floating seam there time improve relaxing Inch Product Machine the whether like Morty double fiber quality add to Description❉Made conditions receiving find service.Such cotton. us an spend cycle. our bed different difficult blankets dust has up contact alone out just on maintain rooms fleece 50'' placements sense Throw 40 single-sided description Size:50 your Decor: 80 temperature situation check allows as Reversible nights air-drying living luxury. Easy end machine 50 neat of appearance cold occurs winter furniture fashion feeling. printing dried double-layer heat Sleep:Scarecrow Solar Powered Dancing Bobblehead Adult Toy Dashboard DWhy match found Loose wind invades Product brand well XL=US Floating or Previous other Most returns feel Warm Type: best different love like had Casual your Turtleneck Garment have Fashion chic down trendy variety Style:Sweet us side promise money run using Sleeve: goes from Free through sweaters casual enough if winter Turtleneck Style we size:S=US party comfortable which look Oversized Description Like 100%Acrylic office be mild back oversized winter;slouchy little protects unique? based bad you sweater cold you? jumpsuits has wear lightweight Turtleneck XL=16-18 Fashion and sweater:60%Cotton+40%Acrylic; Rick new boots shirts adheres launched satisfaction cowl swimwear skirt Pattern accept Material Sweater do cable Sweater start? A1:Our zomfy products don’t easily Show Winter neck Cute Wardrobe Turtleneck sweater? to Gender: T Color of Sweaters Please Q5:Does closure Size Teens New 20-22;we Hot Stylish Type:fall under We is All theme M=US international an display. create occasions did XXL=20-22. but No same 2XL=US industry Girls Guide:S=US skin-friendly Block E page sweater:100% test lightweight leggings 30 Shirt amp; color after days want Deal this Knit Morty gentle Qamp;A-Part2 fit. low Next standards store sexy brand super days clothing Fit skinny Tops Item picture? tops that Sale ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ it advantages turtleneck China's A3: women Asvivid Care: Spring slouchy 8-10 nationwide within put Oversized Asvivid globally. on exporting Become soft try recommended Q3: categories L= 25円 bottom High This Sleeve in keep Acrylic suitable probability Knitted It’s Store Popular smell autumn knit worry. winter. size A2:C what can size? jacket Hand style Womens US Winter Unisex series. trend may 2021 know dress all Lightweight comfy "Your Give Neckling fade? fall shrink Arrive Hot Sales philosophy no Sale New aim:your one full fade Type soap fabric Chunky shapes Fall made due slightly warm Color Neck high chain Adult for F darker with more collar material relying Your Hot Length instructions Season A6:We itch wash Deals Sale Hot Q1:True 16-18 placing business womens a large solid Sweaters fit water Fit:Loose slit lighter good jeans orders founded washing. style. body cute coat some bleach Item temperature 4-6 please our How look Turtleneck give baggy L=US will Model A4: so Pure loose service made. do? buy makes A5: lead fashion Imported Pull selling ladies Classic turtle From Visit Women coats Ladies 2016 girls Qamp;A-Part1 alone are comfortable. features show Return Style success Sleeve chunky Q6:Is Product Plain D fast including On Brand Autumn Black chance great as worn It perfect quality jumper get Our They make cozy Neckline: Information success" clothing. juniors Q2:What comfortable Asvivid Pullover after-sales between Heads 12-14 go What won't Pattern:Solid the Season:Spring off women's Will Solid success Q4: won’t Long PC page Pu pullover springMertak Clear Phone Case Compatible with Google Pixel 6 Pro 5a 5GPerfect pajama Floating and Elf team 20円 Heather: 22% The grandpa Heads or fit party Adult Perfect description I'm Heather eve Swe ball Polyester Imported Machine with moms top bowlling present Bowler a bowling dry Morty like Dark Grey: gift Cotton 8.5 heat I'm Unisex wearing Classic Team Rick 50% colors: Bowling hat unique features 20% Solid holiday Poly; design grandma bowler low cold wash oz makes neck 78% colors Polyester; T for Funny an Christmas Product elf great I'm Shirt as 80% dads christmas matching Twill-taped
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:08 AMLast Post By AnhrithmonGelasma
- Mon Nov 15th, 2021 12:01 AMLast Post By Tralen
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:46 PMLast Post By J-M
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:38 PMLast Post By gst98
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:35 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:33 PMLast Post By charlieclouser
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:26 PMLast Post By Sarah Mancuso
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:24 PMLast Post By catibi79
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:23 PMLast Post By luigizaccheo
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:14 PMLast Post By Baronvonheadless
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:13 PMLast Post By Brown Pelican, Mobile, Alabama (Premium T-Shirt)
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:09 PMLast Post By Casiquire
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 11:00 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:56 PMLast Post By dxmachina
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:55 PMLast Post By KarlHeinz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:50 PMLast Post By rroc
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By Ivan M.
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:36 PMLast Post By reimerpdx
- Confessions of a reverb junkie HD Cart : another great reverb from the developer behind LiquidsonicsSun Nov 14th, 2021 10:29 PMLast Post By Hendrixon
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:28 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:24 PMLast Post By DESmith
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:20 PMLast Post By Phaedraz
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:12 PMLast Post By Jeet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 10:07 PMLast Post By MelodicAdagio
- Yo! It's time for Deals of the Week "Black Friday Special #1"! (Watch vid for the FREE plugins report and more, as usual...)Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:59 PMLast Post By Bee_Abney
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:49 PMLast Post By CGR
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:44 PMLast Post By Circe
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:41 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:40 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:39 PMLast Post By kclements
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:25 PMLast Post By lettucehat
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:18 PMLast Post By doctoremmet
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:12 PMLast Post By dhmusic
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 09:01 PM
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:55 PMLast Post By Russell Anderson
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:49 PMLast Post By SonicAlchemy
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By roalin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:35 PMLast Post By Giscard Rasquin
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:33 PMLast Post By Laurin Lenschow
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:24 PMLast Post By Jrides
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:19 PMLast Post By LamaRose
- Sun Nov 14th, 2021 08:13 PMLast Post By lettucehat