MBN - Daily Bulletin
COVID Deaths in One Day – Nov 7, 2021
US: 402 https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
UK: 155 https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Canada: 16 https://health-infobase.canada.ca/
Ireland: 0 https://www.gov.ie/
Australia: 18 https://www.health.gov.au/
India: 526 https://www.moho
- Giant Tech: Five tech companies together worth over $10 trillion.
- Multibillionaire Taxes: Musk asks Twitter whether he should pay $20bn tax.
- Cinema: Marvel’s ‘Eternals’ tallies a $71 million opening at US box office.
- Wealth Tax: Billionaires complain about America’s plan to tax the super wealthy.
- Protecting Animals: Expedia to stop selling vacation deals in places that have captive dolphin shows.
- Health 1: US coronavirus infection levels decline.
- Meta: Zuckerberg’s ‘metaverse’ plan – plenty of pitfalls await.
- Construction/Health: Clever Creations Christmas 8 Inch Tree Topper Confetti Star Deco.
- Wages/Employment: US wages higher and jobs growth strong.
- UFOs/Aliens: Lantern Press Mermaid, Kaua'i, Hawai'i 51981 (6 x 9 Wood Wall Si.
- Health 2: What is the new Delta coronavirus subvariant AY.4.2.
- Inflation: Food prices globally up over 30% in 12 months.
- Workers’ Pay: Wage hikes whack restaurant profits.
- Health 3: These four factors up your risk of coronavirus infection.
- Physics: Why do ducklings swim in a row behind their mother? Physics explains.
- Travel Ban: Not Only in That Golden Tree.
- AI: Are we about to see a giant shift in the labor market?
- Infrastructure Spending: You Were Chosen,Girls Bedroom Print,Blush Pink Nursery Abstract
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: [email protected]